[rescue] hrm.

Patrick Giagnocavo rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 02:30:53 CDT 2001

>On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 03:12:26AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>>
>>   Why not?
>
>cause someone who doesn't matter said do.
>
>>   I've always felt that the notion that certain foods can only be
>> eaten during certain times of the day to be quite silly.
>
>Breakfast, it's not just for Breakfast anymore.

Traditional notions of "breakfast" date from the time when most people were
manual laborers.

So being the cutting-edge radical knowledge workers we all are, we don't
need that crap anymore.

When I worked hard physically, my mom's "cook-it-in-butter" approach worked
great for me.  3000-4000 calories a day intake was not a problem for my
body at that time.  Now, it would be.

Cordially
--
Patrick Giagnocavo