[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 25 20:57:12 CDT 2001

I think you guys are getting the Cherokee Sport (formally Cherokee) and
the newer Cherokee confused.

The Cherokee Sport is what all the fuss is about... production ceasing.
The newer Cherokee, I think it is called the Grand Cherokee, wouldn't be
that big of a deal to 4x4 aficionados and off roaders.  That is the
vehicle that will be sold concurrently with the Liberty.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA