[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 25 20:41:11 CDT 2001

I don't believe that.  Some states may have limits on windshield
obstructions, emissions, etc., but I can't see them getting away with
making a particular power making device illegal.  Ford and GM have used
them, and I know GM still does on a few of its production vehicles.

Many kits are available that fit right in with all the electronic fuel
injection and emissions devices, too.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA