[rescue] Integraph rescue

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 25 19:04:57 CDT 2001

Well thus far the systems seems to be chugging along quite happily.

At the moment I'm doing some stress testing using Firewall-1 to pump large
numbers of very small (3 packets) 3DES IKE+MD5 encrypted sessions through.
It's been running this since friday afternoon with three other firewalls
pumping traffic into each of it's interfaces.

If it can handle that level of abuse all weekend without falling over I'm
going to try and dig up a gig of RAM for the thing and run it as the primary
firewall for my lab... until I get a brand new machine and take this one
home for my own nefarious purposes that is ;-)

Chris Byrne