[rescue] Dec PWS 500a

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 25 18:41:55 CDT 2001

Well I owned one of them for personal use about a year or so ago and I
really liked it then, though it was difficult to find software for it other
than for Linux.

Actually I just bought two of them for work as well as testing machines. I'm
going to try and train my engineers in the wonders of Tru64 Unix, and then
get into OpenVMS if possible

Chris Byrne