[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 25 12:33:52 CDT 2001

> My wife has shown some preference for the Aztec - which I have flatly
> refused to buy.  I have, instead, tried to steer her towards the Jeep
> Liberty - if she must own an ugly SUV.  The Liberty - for all it's
> difference and ugliness has an inherent "coolness" factor all it's own.

The Aztech is the ugliest thing I have ever seen on 4 wheels. What a joke. I
laugh at the poor souls I see driving them. It seems they don't sell all that
well too. I have a Pontiac dealer at the end of my street. I see the same
Aztechs sitting there day after day. I almost snarfed iced tea all over my
dashboard the first time I saw the Avalanche. And the Liberty is just plain
ugly. Sad replacement for the Cherokee.

As for reliability..... Don't be dis'in my Chevy and Pontiac bro :)

Seriously, I owned a towing company for almost 10 years. Other then the crappy
cars (Hyundai, Suzuki, Etc.) all current cars are about the same. with about
the same numbers of DOA drag in's as each other.

-Mike N