[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Patrick Giagnocavo rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 25 00:43:26 CDT 2001

>Different?? How about the new Chevy Avalanche, or the Pontiac Aztec?  I
>still laugh at people that drive Aztecs, they have got to be the dumbest
>looking vehicle sold in the US, plus most aren't even 4x4s as you would
>think they would be, they're FWD!

They are based on the Pontiac minivan platform.

I looked at one with the GT options.  Laughable.

They had these little plastic drawers that fit into the moulding on the
back, you would snap them off if you weren't careful.  Cheapest plastic,
like what you find in a lowend Neon.

FWD in this case = FUBAR'ed When Driving

./patrick