[rescue] Dec PWS 500a

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 25 00:05:59 CDT 2001

On Sat, Aug 25, 2001 at 01:03:24AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   It will likely *never* support the cool video hardware, though...not
> enough documentation available.

Just like "any OS other than IRIX" on the Indigo R3000s - we had a TON of them
at COMCO that I would have LOVED to put NetBSD on and used for something
good - but all we had was IRIX 5.3 and I retired any machines running that
as soon as possible.  (this was '98, and they still had some machines running
IRIX 4.x!!!)

When I inquired, I always got the response "Not enough documentation to do a
port". 8-(

Bill

--
Bill Bradford