[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 24 23:44:29 CDT 2001

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 03:12:23PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 03:25:26PM -0400, joshua d boyd wrote:
> > So, how hard is it to replace the electronics systems?
>
> So, how many theoretical questions are you gonna ask? 8-)

Well, I realize that it isn't at all the same thing, but it wasn't hard to
replace all the wiring in a Cub Cadet, and some of those british cars
aren't that much larger.  Of course, I don't think  I would fit in those
particular cars (based on the Miata not being a valid option either).

--
Joshua D. Boyd