[rescue] OT: tube (valve) tester

Scott Newell rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 24 23:32:27 CDT 2001

>For that matter, I'm interested in just about anything related to tube
>amps and radios, particularly looking for 4th edition 'Radiotron
>Designer's Handbook' and H. Lewis York's 'Amplifiers.'

The RDH (red book) can be tough to find, unless you're willing to go $100
or so.  Looks like a few have traded on eBay recently, but you can buy a
reprint:

http://www.audioxpress.com/bksprods/books/bkb50.htm

(They also have it on cd-rom.)

One of these days I'd like to have the RDH, a complete set of Tektronix
concept series books, and maybe the MIT Rad Lab series.

newell