[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Michael S. Schiller rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 24 22:27:57 CDT 2001

Must be something to do with driving on the wrong side of the car. I guess when
they build a left hand drive model they put in a crappy electical package, and a
right hand car gets the 'good' electronics! :)

-Mike

Al Potter wrote:

*PGP fingerprint= D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74 *
*Email: schiller at agrijag.com       \|||/    http://www.agrijag.com *
*Voice: 423-625-6349               (o o)    FAX: 423-623-9054      *