[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 24 20:21:58 CDT 2001

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 07:54:05PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   Ahh, cool.  I had a 1974 MGB for a while, about ten years ago.  That

i had a '52 that i never got running.  lack of time and cash.  ended up giving
it to an MG freak i know.  he made that car BEAUTIFUL.

> car was lots of fun, and SO easy to work on...

yeah, ain't that the truth.  only like 3 moving parts in the whole damn car. :)

and this of course makes me this of a joke i know:

Q: Why don't the British make computers?
A: They haven't figured out how to make them leak oil yet.

cheerio!

-brian