[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Fogg, James rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 24 11:15:31 CDT 2001

4X4, rear drive in 2X4 mode. Outstanding performance in snow (something you
don't have to worry about). I can attest to driving through 2 feet of snow
on an unplowed street (not a drift/berm, but constant unplowed 2 feet snow).
The wife's truck performs simularly (hers is a 4X4 2-door convertable and
mine is a 4-door hardtop). But I wouldn't tow the boat with her truck
(smaller 4-cyl engine).