[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

James Lockwood rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 24 10:23:37 CDT 2001

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Kia Sportage (my second one) here.  I can haul an incredible amount of stuff
> with the back seats folded up - in fact I carried three RS/6000 5xx-series
> machines (the big deskside ones), four IBM 3151 terminals, and a couple boxes
> of tapes and cables in one load, once.  Had no room for a passenger, though.

International 1160 (cross between an 1110 and a 1210) truck with a lumber
rack.  I've had 2 tons of cargo in the bed and aside from some increased
brake pedal effort, the truck rode better than when empty.

-James [I need an IH Travelall next]

--
James Lockwood
Guy on Summer Vacation (dot-com bombed)