[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Stuart E. Johnson rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 24 09:06:34 CDT 2001

Chrysler minivans. I've got two; when both are fully loaded the contents
fill about 3 standard nerdfest tables. I've also hauled machines in 8-foot
racks in my Grand Voyager with the seats out. And they're much more
comfortable than a pickup truck.

(Don't ask about hauling 2 PDP 8L's from Milwaukee to Saint Paul in my old
Ford with no working gauges. Let's just say that the PDP's in the box
changed the aerodynamic characteristics of the vehicle and I ran out of gas
5 miles short of my scheduled refueling stop...)
--
   -Stuart Johnson