[rescue] Re: Cheap Shipping?

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 23 22:19:06 CDT 2001

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> You'd all be surprised by the amount of stuff a PT Cruiser can carry!

I should've included this in the previous reply...

A 1993 Pontiac Grand Prix LE will hold 41 desktop computers with room for
the driver. I won two pallet lots at a local (now defunct) auction, with a
shload of DEC and Compaq PCs (prolinea, celebris, venturis) and some Macs
and noname PCs. It was a BSDBob-worthy haul... 41 machines, 38 of them
powered up and showed signs of life, $75. Still have a couple of them
(anyone SF Bay Area local need a 486 or 386?).

Now I have an Aerostar, much more capacity. :)

--Rob
        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows