IBM VRMs (was: [rescue] Netra 1100/1400 => 1105/1405?)

Loomis, Rip rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 23 22:06:56 CDT 2001

(Sent direct because my outgoing mails to the list
seem to have a >24 hour turn-around time...)

Greg--
I picked up two IBM PC 365 boxen cheap on eBay
(courtesy of a SunRescue tip) and then found the
correct IBM VRMs on eBay and ended up getting
two of them (to complete the two systems) for
$20.00 US shipped.  It should be do-able to get
the parts you need for a reasonable price if
you can figure out the corresponding IBM part
number.  From what little I know about the
add-on VRMs for SMP boards, I'm guessing that
the IBM parts I have would also work for your
boxen.  I'll find an old e-mail and forward
an IBM FRU number if that will help.

  --Rip