[rescue] What to do with a 630mp?

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 23 11:30:25 CDT 2001

>   ...and if you put beefier CPUs in it, it's even better. :)  Five
> bucks is a steal.

If, in the proper care and feeding of suntoyz.....(:+}}..., I wanted to
feed it beefier beefcake cpus (gads!)..... what particular part numbers
should I be looking for, and will it require ram speedups for the on-board
ram?  I have zero info for this critter so am mostly shooting from the hip
on it.  It seems to be full up on 4mb 30 pin ram sticks.  It has one cpu
board with 6 heat sinks marked Ross on it, but the dmesg on boot indicated
only a 4/600 cpu at 40mhz, so I am expecting it is one of the lesser cpu's.

Bob