Phone number Was: Re: [rescue] patrick

Bruce Pullig rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 23 09:12:56 CDT 2001

I've been contacted before due to having my number on this list.  If they
are selling something Solaris / SPARC related I don't normally
mind.  Usually they get my voice mail and if it is not Solaris/SPARC
related the message goes to /voicemail/dev/null. ;-)

At 08:57 AM 8/23/2001, you wrote:

>On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, joshua d boyd wrote:
>
> > Sorry to tie up the mail feed with this but...
> >
> > Patrick, I lost your phone number.  If you get this, could you resend it
> > to me, or just call me at 396-5625?  Either lunch time or after work will
> > still work for scavenging those parts.
>
>josh-- several people in the past have made a big mistake by posting their
>phone #'s to the list. apparently we have more than one phone number
>culling salesweasel (as opposed to the nicer sales people) who likes to
>cold call people. :(
>
>--a

   Bruce Pullig
   Senior Systems Administrator
   Schlumberger Oil & Gas Information Solutions
   5444 Westheimer, Suite 800
   Houston, TX 77056
   (713) 350-4217
   bpullig at houston.geoquest.slb.com