[rescue] hrm.

Carl-Johan Schenstrom rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 23 06:38:55 CDT 2001

Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> writes:

> I wonder sometimes what the percentage of people on these
> lists with SOs/wives/husbands are compared to those who are
> single...

Let me make a late addition to this thread by saying that I'm
married. I'm only 24 but have lived with my wife for almost six years
and we married last autumn. She would be considered a geek, since she
studies Bioinformatics and does a lot of programming and she is also
an avid fan of Unix. She is also quite understanding of me keeping a
collection of old computer equipment in a small flat (two rooms and
a kitchen).

No pets and/or children though.

//cjs