[rescue] RE: Marital Status

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 23 04:11:26 CDT 2001

Something like that, though it's a lot more complicated. Basically she
started off saying she would move, but then she had a total panic attack and
said she wouldn't. So I've been over here for four months trying to get her
over, and finally I decided that was it. No more.

So now that I've made that decision she wants to come here and give it
another try. But I'm tired of being the only responsible adult in the
relationship, and lot so other stuff as well, so that's it.

The only good news is since there was a clerical foul-up, our marriage
license was never registered with the registrar of births deaths and
marriages, and the state of Massachusetts never considered us legally
married, so at least there wont be a messy divorce. We will unfortunately
have a nice little messy period where we have to divide up property we have
in common. You cant exactly live with someone for four years and not have
lots of stuff together.

At least we don't have a house to sell, the biggest thing is her truck.

Chris Byrne