[rescue] hrm.

Gregory Leblanc rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 23 00:11:33 CDT 2001

On Wed, 2001-08-22 at 19:31, joshua d boyd wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 03:24:16AM +0100, Paul Sladen wrote:
> > Sorry, Josh, could repeat or otherwise rephrase the question, the
> > mental-image of having Alan as a girlfriend is quite off-putting.
> > He's a big guy you know;  Of course, it could just be 3am, and my brain.
>
> OK.  Pick one.
>
> Asia Carrara: Computer geek, always wrapped up in her machines and
> projects, never gonna switch from Microsoft, and won't understand Crays.

<sheepish grin> Should I know who this person is?

> Telsa Gwynn: Non-computer, but still a touch geeky.  Tons of
> books.  Doesn't understand crays, but understands that you love them and
> that they mean a lot to you.  Will use whatever computer is placed in
> front of her if you explain it.

She's far more "computer" than you might think.  She maintains the GNOME
users FAQ, and we've been working on a GNOME developers FAQ (which I
suspect will never get finished).  Perhaps she doesn't code, but she
certainly knows her way around computers.  Not to mention that she has
to clean up after one of the worlds most incompetent systems admins
(Alan).
> OK, make your choice, and it is...
>
> Myself, of those two, I'd go for Telsa Gwynn.

Gwynne..  Don't forget the e. I'd say "good choice", but she's already
quite taken.  :)
	Greg