[rescue] Re: Digest reposts (and netras)

Stuart E. Johnson rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 22:46:34 CDT 2001

<hang_head_in_shame>
My bad.
</hang_head_in_shame>

Mr. Bill yelled:

> AND PLEASE DONT QUOTE ENTIRE DIGESTS! UGH!

On the netra front - There've been two of these through the recycler (that
were found before the unskilled labor scrapped them!). Since Lucent is
nearly done with their exercise in cruft reduction, I suspect chances are
slim-to-nil that we'll see any more. I just wanted to be ready in case it
happened again.

And yes, the recycler does have an idea what the netras represent and what
they're worth. They are quite reasonable, all things considered. If there is
a glut I'll pass the news along.
--
   -Stuart Johnson
    sej at gofast.net