[rescue] hrm.

Paul Sladen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 19:07:22 CDT 2001

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, joshua d boyd wrote:

> Also, there is the famous Telsa (married to Alan Cox, but she has a
> different last name, and I don't remeber it).

Telsa Gwynne.  Anyone, my claim to fame is that I was once standing around
at a Conference, and somebody from `Linux UK' came up with a T-Shirt and
tapped me on the shoulder from behind, asking:

  "Are you Telsa Cox?"

To which I said:

  "No, but that's Telsa /Gwynne/"

indicating off to one side.  Anyway; I managed to wrange a free T-Shirt out
of that one =-).  And, yes, I do have long flowing hair:

  http://www.paul.sladen.org/i/saintpaul-15percent.jpg

Paul