[rescue] sbus ethernet

Dan Debertin rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 15:29:23 CDT 2001

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, joshua d boyd wrote:

> I guess this most likely means that I want an "le" card, although,
> according to the supported hardware list most combo (ie ethernet and scsi,
> etc) cards should work also.

I was unable to get a DSBE working on my classic. It looked to me like it
was attaching le0 (the onboard ethernet) to an lebuffer, but it didn't do
the same for le1. But I am no expert. In any case, the end result was that
there was an interface that I could ifconfig, but no link-light, no
traffic sent/rec'd.

YMMV.

Dan
--