[rescue] ADMIN NOTE: Unsubscription fiasco

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 13:33:45 CDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 02:56:03PM -0400, Kevin Loch wrote:
> Perhaps there should
> be an off-topic group and keep this list strictly for "Sun rescue" content?

Tried that, its now a "general rescue" list.

> Maybe it should be a moderated list?

No, people just need to move more threads to the geeks list more often.
The geeks list was created to hold the "overflow" an doff-topic threads
from the other lists.

I refuse to run a fully-moderated-posts list; I have little enough spare
time as it is.  I like the "free flowing" feeling of these lists as well.

bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net