[rescue] hrm.

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 11:18:10 CDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 07:50:01AM -0700, Fogg, James wrote:
> You can put me in the "wish I hadn't married" group.

i'll stay out of that group.  sure, getting divorced sucks, but if i had to do
it all over?  i wouldn't change a thing.

> You can put an alias for me in the "I won't do it again" group.

i'll probably do it again, but only after much research of the intended. :)

> I will probably be moved to the "twice divorced" group shortly.

that sucks.  sorry to hear it man.  i hope i do better the second time around.
all though it sucks that i'm losing this one since she's cool with the computer
collection. :)

> Apparently I'm not MRPP certified (Marriage and Relationship Participating
> Partner).

i've got problems there as well.  need a geek-girl who has the same relationship
skillset as i do. :)

-brian