[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

James Sharp rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 10:54:35 CDT 2001

> Hum.  Well there must be /someway/ to get the full 3.544megs then?
> And if the alarm curcuit is out of band too, then you could probably run
> something below the HDSL.
>
> Anyway Dave & Mike, where do the other ends terminate if you were able to
> `hijack' an alarm line?

They terminate at the offices of Cidera/Phase 1/Coloco, which is about 300
yards up the road and right next door to the Verizon CO...its about 1000
wire feet from point A to point B.

I've got the same thing here at home, but I'm about 10000 wire feet from
the place.  We all pick up connectivity through the same router.