Mawwiage (was RE: [rescue] hrm.)

Loomis, Rip rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 09:11:39 CDT 2001

(Subject line from...what was it...4 weddings and a funeral? can't
place the movie all of a sudden, but there's a minister with a
severe speech impediment...)

1 geek with non-geeky wife, 1 child, and ~ a dozen
computers (half of which live at work to minimize
domestic impact.)  Then again, it was difficult
to "find" her since neither of us is a "hang around
in meet market bars" type.  If it hadn't been for
outside help and pure luck, I would probably still
be single.

  --Rip