[rescue] Is this a POS?

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 06:36:15 CDT 2001

> Lastly, don't even try to pretend that POVRay is professional quality.  It
> has way to many flaws and short comings.  I suspect that it is time to

All good points - but I'm not a profesional, and I never will be.  I'm a
hobbyist - which means I get to fart around with 3D/CGI when I have time -
nearly non-existant with work, house, marriage, kids, other hobbys.  I don't
pretend that POVRay is professional quality - simply, I prefer it over other
renderers that I've seen.  That is, more than likely, due to the fact that I
spent the better part of two years learning the scene file sytax and code,
and how to fine tune the output.

Kurt