[rescue] (no subject)

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 00:49:07 CDT 2001

Yes...but asking questions really pisses off
bureaucrats.  I was on a "technology committee" at my
school where we were planning the "new building".  The
jackass from the board whose every other sentence
was "I'm a certified CNE" was running the show.  After
the presentation was finished, he opened it up for
questions.  I asked, "How reliable is this network?"
"Why?"
"Well, the first time it goes down, half the teachers
will never use it again."
I was no longer on the technology committee.  (Just
gotta say the right thing...)