[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

David Passmore rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 20:36:09 CDT 2001

On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 11:57:43PM -0400, joshua d boyd wrote:

> IDE has it's place.  It is perfect for MP3s and Divx files.  Uhm,  that
> seems to be about it though.  Everything else is probably too important
> for plain IDE.

You know, as has been said before, the mechanics of the drive normally do
not change between IDE and SCSI... just the controlling logic. A Seagate
SCSI drive is just as likely to croak as a Seagate IDE drive.

With that said, I think IDE vs. SCSI is just like any religious war... moot,
because each has its place.

David