[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 19:47:57 CDT 2001

> expectations and see them as positive goal-- dining rooms are for food,
> not VAXen, etc.)

that comment is way out of line.  have you SEEN my dining room?  4 VAX 4000s,
a PDP-11 in a BA215, a PDP-11 in a BA11-M and an RL02.  got three more VAX 4000
boxes on the way as well as an HSC.  oh, and the VAXstation 3540.  the Personal
Iris boxes, the HP 730 and the 5 DECstation 5000 machines will be moving in as
soon as i get those damn macs out of my locker so i can put the crap that is
currently cluttering my dining room.  :)

oh, and no dining room table. :)

-brian (i'm not dave, but only for lack of crays)