[rescue] Is this a POS?

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 16:28:30 CDT 2001

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, you wrote:
> Probably not - the Indigo was R3K only.  Unless, of course, someone popped
> an R4K motherboard in it somewhere along the way.  In that case - you MUST
> keep it and run it.  If not - email me for my shipping address :)

The Indigo did come form SGI with R4K 100's in them. Of course either way you
really should run that box. They are very cool.

Check out www.irisindigo.com

For some nice info on the neat little guy. One nice upgrade you can do to the
R4K model is put an R4K-150 from an I^2 in as an "unsupported" upgrade.

I myself have an R3K Elan machine. Yepper a tad slow but just think, 10 years
ago, this thing was king of the graphics hill. Untill just recently PeeCee
video has finally caught up to the capabilites of this fine machine.

Speaking of which, looking for the GIO 32 FDDI board for my Indigo.

-Mike N