[rescue] Symbios 8751SP

James Lockwood rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 20 17:08:56 CDT 2001

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Mike Hebel wrote:

> Can you confirm that they SVGA connector is actually on the system
> board?  The Ultra 10's I've dealt with had a separate video card and
> the only SVGA output was on the SunPCI card for Winblows use which
> isn't active unless a SunPCI session is in progress.

All genuine U10's have DE15 ("SVGA") connectors on the motherboards.  Some
"Ultra 10" clones are actually SparcEngine AXi's in disguise and have no
onboard video.  Both could have UPA framebuffers with 13W3 connectors as
well.

man m64config for information on how to set specific video modes.  You can
also initialize different video modes through the OBP if necessary.

-James