[rescue] Fw: Mike Free, your use of this ISP/filter program is *counter-productive*

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 19 16:32:55 CDT 2001

Well, obviously *I* can't send them email and complain about this...

Your ISP may be more flexible than mine (Verizon)...

You choose your ISP, they choose this filter, and if you are happy with it
fine, but you should make an informed decision - I was giving you some
additional information.

Maybe, if this is *not* what you want, youshould communicate it to them...
Just a thought.

Ken