[rescue] Re: Fw: Mike Free, your use of this ISP/filter program is *counter-productive*

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 19 16:27:13 CDT 2001

Robert,

You rpoint is taken, and you are right - I was just in a real pissy place
yesterday, I was heading out of the house, I had just made a special trip to
the FedEx counter to ship the packages, and then Mike's ISP decides that it
doesn't like *my* ISP semdmail settings, so it bounce my email back...

Sorry - I guess I *was* sorta hoping it would turn into mail configuration
flame war (so others could feel my pain)...

Ken