[rescue] Looking for a 1-slot PCI riser card

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 18 20:43:29 CDT 2001

Hi all,

I saw another 2U case similar to mine at Disk Drive Depot today, and
discovered that my riser cards as I have them today will work for the
second slot, but I need a single-slot-high PCI riser to go next to it.

I think I found some but if anyone out there has any available cheaper
than $30 I'd be interested. Would also trade for a two-slot riser or two
(like http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1265566993
but without the Mac mounting pieces).

Thanks,
Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows