[rescue] U30 network install success

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 18 10:58:03 CDT 2001

Should be fine - as far as I can tell, the unit has great forced-air
cooling, so orientation is not an issue. Just don't put a monitor on the
access panel (they have a little picto-gram advising against it on my unit,
probably all)...

If you can't make room for an Ultra 30, your priorities need some adjustment
;^)

Hope everything works out for you,

Ken