[rescue] Remove power supply, add RAM - you're right...

Larry Snyder rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 17 16:54:42 CDT 2001

Yep, but it's no big deal.  U30 arrived yesterday, ram today.  It's now
full.  OTOH, borrowing the cd out of an old desktop case is a bad idea.
scsi connector is upside down and the power connector is inset too far.
U30 is now on its side, cd and 411 PS are sitting on U30 supply and we
are very slowly building the ramdisk for the 5.8 install.  VERY slowly.
I covered the open space as much as possible w/ the unside-down side
cover for airflow's sake.  I _will_ be digging up a decent cd for it,
just didn't have a convenient one.  Having been in front of sbus
framebuffers, I'm hoping the UPA one will be a treat.
-ls-