[rescue] 2 masters degrees, 25+ years experience, and LAID OFF

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 17 08:44:20 CDT 2001

<nick at snowman.net> wrote:
> Heh, I'm glad it's not just me.  I'm in the DC area and in almost the
> exact same boat.  Job market has just sucked, not that you could tell it
> by the listings on dice/monster/whatever.

Common trick, the agents list jobs which don't exist just so they can
snarf your CV.  Some of them over here have even been caught out selling
lists of the email addresses therein.

  Some people, when confronted with a problem, think ``I know, I'll use
  regular expressions.'' Now they have two problems.        -- jwz