[rescue] Re: Lily at Comdisco has more Ultra 30s (Fourty at last count!)

Eric Hall rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 16 20:49:35 CDT 2001

Mike Dombrowski wrote:

> Just wanted to say that I too am a very satisfied Comdisco customer.
> I'll probably be buying some more systems from her for work.

I got my U30 today too. First time I've ever seen one in person.
It fired right up, and passed all the prom tests. It's a hefty
piece of work! I had to carry it a ways, it's not a light-weight.

There is no o/s on this one, and no cdrom. (But hey, the price
was right). I assume you can install Solaris over a network?
Well, I'll find out soon enough. It will make an interesting
weekend project. I should get out more.

Eric H