[rescue] Lily at Comdisco has more Ultra 30s (Fourty at last count!)

Tugrul Galatali rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 16 17:58:04 CDT 2001

On Thu, 16 Aug 2001, Ken Hansen wrote:

> She may have one Ultra 60 still available (Myself and a friend each got one) for $800 - configured as follows: one 300 MHz 2 MB CPU, Creator 3D Series 3 (X3663A), 12x CD-ROM, 4x 128 Meg DIMMs (512 Meg total), floppy, and 4 Gig HD. Again, that is $800 ;^)

	gah, and I was happy with my price for my Ultra2. What type of scsi
does the 60 come with builtin? SCSI-2 is dog slow compared to what the
machine is really capable of, and my Gateway 6400 has U160, making the speed
gap much more noticeable.

	Also, you forgot to mention contact info this time :(

	Tugrul Galatali