[rescue] Lily at Comdisco has more Ultra 30s (Fourty at last count!)

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 16 15:55:30 CDT 2001

My friend Lily at Comdisco has gotten a bunch more Ultra 30s in stock, as well as a few other systems as well, and I wanted to let everyone here know about them. Like before, these units have 300 MHz 2 MB CPUs, 12x CD-ROMs, 4x 64 Meg DIMMs (256 Meg total), and a 4 Gig HD - $350. Add a Creator framebuffer for under $100 and you are "rockin!" (IMHO)...

She may have one Ultra 60 still available (Myself and a friend each got one) for $800 - configured as follows: one 300 MHz 2 MB CPU, Creator 3D Series 3 (X3663A), 12x CD-ROM, 4x 128 Meg DIMMs (512 Meg total), floppy, and 4 Gig HD. Again, that is $800 ;^)

(She had three this morning, my friend and I ordered ours right away! In an effort to provide full disclosure, I did get an *extra* bonus/discount on my system, and I owe it all to the many folks that ordered from her already, citing my name - thanks!)

Ultra 1/170s are $250 with 128 Meg RAM, Creator Series 1 video, 4 Gig HD, and Country kit.

Ultra 5 w/270 MHz, 256K Cache CPU, 128 Meg RAM, 32x CD-ROM, 4 Gig HD, Country Kit and 20" monitor for $500.

Ultra 2 w/one 300 MHz 2 MB CPU, 2x 128 Meg DIMMs, 4x CD-ROM, 4 Gig HD for $500.

She has some E3Ks she *desperately* wants to sell, she is in a "make me an offer" mode on these units.

As before, I have no connection to Comdisco, but I am very happy with my previous purchase from them, and Lily is "Good People". If you do order a system from her, please let her know that I refered her to you - I appreciate it...

Thanks,

Ken
I have a PDF file I can email to those interested, and if interest is large enough, I'll post it on a web server.