[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Jonathan Katz rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 16 14:50:53 CDT 2001

Will wrote:
> Well, I spent a large part of my uncle's wedding talking to a mutual friend
> of he and my dad's, who is a high-powered Sun sales rep.. She used to be a
> DEC sales rep,.. She's even met Bill Joy, the only person I find remotely

I'm just not going to touch this one. Oh, I will.

Thank Bill Joy for vi. At and old ISP I used to use in Silly Valley they
admins (husband and wife, ran it out of their Mountain View home) told
tales of when Bill Joy was their sysadmin at National Semiconductor on
the VAX 11/750s and 11/780s there. *that* was cool.

Check out the following URL. Win one for the good guys...
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/zd/20010816/tc/study_java_to_overtake_c_c++_in_2002_1.html

-Jon