[rescue] Sun ISDN/IDSL HOWTO? (was Wanted: ISDN equipment)

Mike Free rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 15 23:49:20 CDT 2001

    (from working for belltoush fastaccess tech support for too long) DSL
technologies are high frequency, while ISDN is a full bandwidth spread over
a dedicated line. DSL due to the virtue of it's lowest frequency being
~30KHz can share the line with a voice conversation AND lives through ring
voltage. ISDN to my understanding is a full bandwidth digital signal that
cannot share signals on the line.

Mike Free