[rescue] Alpha rescue

Hatle, Steven J. rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 15 11:21:40 CDT 2001

Well,

Spank me! The NetBSD/Alpha page says that "Jensen" architecture should be
supported. I'd swear I saw it specifically mentioned as not supported for
all three of the BSD's.

I'll get 1.5.1 down right now. I guess I know what I'm doing tonight while
my wife watches Home and Garden channel. How many times can you watch
someone paint their bedroom, build a deck, or plant a bush?!

Steve

>Expect it to work shortly, though...if not already.  That code writin'
mo-fo Jason Thorpe is fixing the bugs in the EISA driver code to make it
work right.

rescue maillist  -  rescue at sunhelp.org