[rescue] Wanted: ISDN equipment

Sheldon T. Hall rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 14 00:32:18 CDT 2001

Folks-

We're moving back to the Seattle area, and ISDN is the fastest 'net
connection available where we'll be living.

So, I'm looking for some ISDN connectivity gear.

Although I could be talked into a different set of priorities, my
preferences are:

(1) Combo ISDN router and 10baseT hub w/POTs, like a 3COM 3c892,
Lucent/Ascend Pipeline 85, etc.

(2) Single-port Ethernet-to-ISDN router w/POTs, like a Lucent/Ascent
Pipeline 75, etc.

(3) "ISDN Modem" with serial data connection, like a Farrallon Netopia
PN412.

(4) A stand-alone NT-1 to go with my SPARCstation LX.

(5) Some other solution I don't know about.

I'll pay cash (check, really) or PayPal, or trade up, down, or sideways for
a Sun 811 cabinet (the big one with big 3-row connectors), HP 715/64
barebones computers (I have two), HP 700/RX X-terminal, Archive 150 MB tape
drives (I have three), Sun 411 SCSI boxes (closed face), a SPARCStation IPX,
30-pin SIMMs suitable for old SPARCs, or any amount of PeeCee gear.  I have
other stuff, too.  Ask.

We're moving soon, so I need to do something quickly; please contact me
off-list to dicker.

Thanks.

-Shel
--