[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 12 20:34:18 CDT 2001

On Sat, Aug 11, 2001 at 04:53:07PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 11, 2001 at 05:27:23PM -0400, joshua d boyd wrote:
> > But, as I said, I can't realisticly take such a trip anytime real soon.
>
> Josh, if you were foolish enough to drive to texas for this junk,
> I'd definitely have to take you out to a strip club and get you
> drunk.  You sound like you need to get out away from the computers
> for a while (and if *I* am saying this, its pretty bad..)

For your information, I went all day (well, till after 8PM) without being
near a computer.  Further I spent the time (well, till 7ish) in the
company of a very beautiful woman.  Woulda been out later, but plans got
ruined by rain.  Needed to come home and get dry.

To be drunk and at strip clubs would strongly endanger that.

> (I remember the first time I went to a full-nude strip club.
>  Walked in, was like thought "uh. women. lots of them. walking
>  around. completely naked.  not a stitch on. and one of them
>  just said hi. *brain implosion*")

Nudes=no big deal.   Dancing nudes are probably a whole different matter.

> Of course, a couple of months later I realized that strip clubs
> were an incredible waste of money, and that I just ended up going
> home frustrated.  It was much nicer to spend the same amount of
> money taking someone out on a nice movie / dinner date or something.

Whole heartedly agree.

> (this was pre-Amy)

Frankly, I would hope so.  But that gets dangerously close to discussing
you love life, so I shut up now.

--
Joshua D. Boyd
http://www.cs.millersville.edu/~jdboyd/