[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 12 20:00:34 CDT 2001

On Sat, Aug 11, 2001 at 11:02:10PM -0400, Ken Hansen wrote:
> Ever priced toner cartridges for older non-cannon-based laser printers? $100
> is a good estimate in most cases...
>
> Now, I can get a brand *new* laser printer w/toner, 12 ppm for $200.
>
> Where is the benefit of the older printer?

Who cares if it costs $250 in gas, it is still a FREE laser.

OK, I'm usually not quite that silly.  And I do have a non cannon
laser.  The cost isn't quite as bad as you say, but I don't know how much
longer I'm going to keep it instead of getting a better cheaper laser.

I just haven't had a good reason to go as far west of texas, and I'm not
good a taking trips for no reason (bad reasons are OK though).

--
Joshua D. Boyd
http://www.cs.millersville.edu/~jdboyd/